<body>


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Y0!
Happy April Fool's Day!

April Fool is really not my day, I fell down 5 times,
erm can't seem to download iTunes, got a scar on my leg dunno why...
Quite saddening...
Yeah so, Justice is gonna go Phillipines tomorrow...
(Saded)
erm so, I fell thrice during PE...
first time when I was running with Joyce and Blanche,
second time was when we were playing soccer+captain's ball...
(Justice helped me up!) :D
third was when we were playing that also den Isaac fell on me...
hmmm
1 more on my way back from piano lesson... tripped on the stairs
last was after I bathed, tripped over a step in my house...
(pain)
The worst was... Gabrielle called me a crybaby just becos I cried when I fell and Isaac fell on me...
Shes so arrogant!
Hate GABRIELLE!
Lol. that was fun...
calling her arrogant was fun...
hmm... Swathi is also the same...
Hate SWATHI TOO!!!
Sad... I hate my group...
Hate my seat...
Hate Syafiq and Surya...
haizz...
Just bored...
Gonna find another blogskin...



what we could have been, 7:31 PM.

Profile

NAME
age school whatever.
Tagboard
place tagboard code here. max width=130.
get one from cbox!
Wishlist
new camera
▪ the 18th birthday
Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
April 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.